Stay safe in the comfort of your home with Remote Monitoring products from Direct Link and Home Helpers. Whether you need a daily medication reminder or the security of knowing that help is available at the touch of a button, Direct Link and Home Helpers has a product to keep you or your loved one safe and secure.
No one wants to leave the comfort and familiarity of their own home. But sometimes, living alone presents risks that can concern both you and your family. Are you prone to falls? If you needed to get out of the house quickly, would you need some help? Direct Link enables you to remain safe without moving to a retirement center or nursing home.
Any time you need help, Direct Link is as close as your fingertip. Simply push the button on your wrist band or neck cord, and our trained staff will have help on the way.
Whether it’s dinner time or 2 a.m., you can get the help you need. Direct Link Personal Emergency Response Systems are monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. When you need help, simply press the button. Your information appears immediately on the computer screen of our monitoring staff. Our staff will contact you through the 2-way speaker and await your instructions.
You can instruct us to:
- Have a neighbor check in on you
- Dispatch an ambulance
- Notify a family member of your situation
- Summon the police or fire department
With Direct Link, you and your loved ones will enjoy peace of mind. The cost is very affordable, at about a dollar a day. Best of all, it is available on a monthly basis. No equipment to buy. No long-term commitments or obligations. And, it is personally installed and maintained by our office.
Direct Link Features
- You do not need to be a Home Helpers client to enjoy the security of Direct Link.
- Your Direct Link is personally installed and tested by a technician from our local office.
- You get both a necklace and a wrist band, each containing an emergency button. You wear one and place the other in the bathroom in case you need help in the middle of the night.
- The Direct Link base unit has a rechargeable battery back-up that will maintain service for up to 24 hours in case of a power failure.
- Our office is automatically notified of any power failure or low-battery signal.
- No contract to sign. No commitment. One monthly fee with no unexpected charges. 24-hour peace of mind.
Call (630) 323-7231 for a FREE in-home demonstration.
Click one of these links to learn about Direct Link’s full line of remote monitoring products and services.