Are you licensed?
What makes Home Helpers different?
Mike and Mary are personally involved in the care of their clients. Home Helpers’ carefully selected, highly screened caregivers are supervised and supported by a staff of professionals who are passionate about providing care. We promise:
- You will never be asked to guarantee a schedule or make a payment in advance of service.
- You may terminate services at any time, for any reason, and will pay for nothing more than services previously rendered.
- Nurses and supervisors are accessible to clients, family members and caregivers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We will take the time to find the best caregiver based on your requirements. She/He will have both the skills to perform the required duties and the personality that will make them a welcome visitor in your home.
- You will always have the opportunity to meet and approve of the caregiver before they start.
- We will strive to have a back-up caregiver available in case the primary caregiver is sick or cannot make it.
- You will always have the final say as to the care plan.
- We will keep all information confidential and respect your privacy.
I’ve never had a caregiver. I don’t know how it will work.
What happens if I don’t like the caregiver?
Am I required to commit to a minimum number of hours per day or per week?
Will I have the same caregiver each time?
Yes, as long as you have a regular schedule.
Are your services available in retirement communities, nursing homes and assisted living facilities?
Absolutely! We provide care anywhere it is needed.